This month flew by and I feel like I don’t have much to report on Miss K,
so here are 29 fun (and not so fun) things happening at this age.
1. Kenley got her first real haircut! She was a rock star and did amazing.
2. She loves playing with doors, which results in fingers getting pinched and lots of tears.
3. Favorite movies are “new monsters” and “old monsters”,
which means Monsters University and Monsters, Inc.
4. Favorite TV show is still Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. All the time.
She will frequently start talking about an episode like it’s real life.
“Remember Toodle’s birthday?”
5. When we take walks, she says “no stroller tonight, I wanna walk.”
And she does, as far as we’ll let her.
6. She’s making her way into size 3T clothes and size 7 shoes.
7. Swimming lessons started up this week again.
8. She still loves her veggies (and I hope this continues).
9. Since daylight savings time, she’s been sleeping in until about 6:30am!
10. She’s starting to negotiate with “five more minutes” and “one more minute”.
11. She loves singing.
12. Baby talk has started up, along with made up words.
We (and her teachers) remind her to use her “big girl words”.
13. Likewise, we have to ask her to use her “big girl voice” when she’s whining.
Some days all….day…..long…..
14. Her favorite lyrics are “you can be who you wanna be” (as seen here).
15. She also recites the tag line for Disney Junior (where the magic begins).
16. Bedtime is around 7:45pm and she is still loving the sun and moon light.
17. We frequently here “I wanna do it”.
18. Her memory still astounds me.
19. She loves her brother and will say “Crosby you’re so cute.”
19. Potty training is still going very well. I also shared what we learned from our experience here.
20. She loves to read books herself at night. One favorite is the Potty book.
21. Favorite toys include anything she can push: the baby stroller, IKEA wagon, or shopping cart.
22. She recites “Five little monkeys sitting in a tree” all the way through,
and it’s pretty much the cutest thing ever.
23. Favorite snacks include raisins, pouches, applesauce, smoothies (smoobies) and fruit.
24. Loves stickers!
25. A “special treat” is one M&M for pee pee in the potty.
She thought it was the coolest thing ever when I got the Easter colored M&M’s since they were “new colors.”
26. She likes to “hit the button” to end FaceTime calls. It’s her thing.
27. She hates wearing jeans. If I pull them out, she says “no jeans.”
28. She’s a talker!
29. This age is a roller coaster of emotions, but it’s a fun ride most of the time!
For not having much to say, this became quite the post. If you made it to the end, give yourself a pat on the back.